|Bachelor's Degree in Oenology (2014)|
|WINE AS A FOOD|
|Subject||WINE AS A FOOD||Code||19224213|
|Assessment||Sources of information||Recommendations|
|1. Composition of the wine from the food point of view. Macro and microcomponents. Energy balance Moderate and excessive doses.
2. French paradox. Epidemiological studies.
3. Because wine produces pleasure. Metabolism of alcohol
4. Alcohol toxicity
5. Absorption and metabolism of phenolic compounds
6. Phenolic compounds as antioxidants
7. Phenolic compounds as signaling molecules and controllers of metabolism.
8. Phenolic compounds and chronic diseases
9. Controversial wine components. Sulfites, amines
10. Databases and sources of information. Interpretation of results.