|Grau de Finances i Comptabilitat|
|Assessment||Sources of information||Recommendations|
|There will be two assignments throughout the course. Be prepared in the work group. The weight of each job in the final is 20%.||40%
|Objective multiple-choice tests||
|We made two tests with objective type test theoretical and practical questions. The first test will be held in mid-course. The second test will be held on the last day of the course and will include all the contents of the subject. The weight of the first test in the final is 10%. The weight of the second test was 50%.
|Other comments and second call|
Second call: the examination of the second call will consist of two parts: theoretical and practical. The theoretical part will include test questions. The practice will include exercises, short questions, cases, etc.. In the qualification examination, the weight of the theory to be 60% and in practice, the remaining 40%. Any account of the activities undertaken during the course.